Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday 16 September 2011

Sayali Bhagat love to Spot in Bikini on Screen




Former Miss India and B-Town actress has given a statement that she doesn’t understand why some b-town girls refusing to wear a bikini in “Dhoom 3”. If I have to spot in bikini for that type of role, then surly I will go for it.  
“I have no inhibitions about looking sexy. I am quite comfortable with my body. I want to wear bikinis. Sayali Bhagat in a bikini would definitely add value to any film,” she said in a statement.
“I work out regularly and have one of the hottest bodies in B-town. I am fed up of playing the good girl on screen. Now I am looking for a change of image and would love to do sexy roles like Bipasha in ‘Dhoom 2′. I don’t understand all this talk about girls refusing to sport a bikini in ‘Dhoom 3′. I’d gladly do it and look super hot too,” she said.
“But sadly, I am only getting performance-oriented roles ‘Halla Bol’ and ‘Jail’ where I am dressed from top to toe. Even in my next movie ‘Ghost’ opposite Shiney Ahuja, I play a doctor. Even in Tinu Verma’s ‘This Weekend’, I play a tomboy except for that one song with Rajneesh Duggal wherein I have donned a sexy orange bikini. Thank god for small mercies,” she added.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...