Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday 16 September 2011

Rakhi Sawant Challenge Ramdev Virginity




Keeping Rakhi Sawant out of news for a long time is not a easy task to do. Now this time, she has made her comeback with a challenge for Baba Ramdev. By Shedding all shame and hesitation, Rakhi claimed that she can made Ramdev lose his virginity through her aadayein.
 "I challenge Swami Ramdev to come to the Bigg Boss house with me! Maneka Main Maneka banker unki Tapasya Bhang kar doongi.” I'm sure he will lose his virginity when he comes face-to-face with my adaayein”, says Rakhi. “Colors channel always invites me for the inaugural ceremony, but I really wish they invite me as a wild card entry along with Baba Ramdev this time! I will show him my capabilities,” she said.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...