Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 22 September 2011

Ajay Devgn Phool or Kaante Sequel




Producer Dinesh Patel is all set to launch a sequel of his blockbuster ‘Phool or kaante’. According to sources, his had confirmed that he is going to make a sequel of ‘phool or kaante’ and Ajay Devgn is going to be in the lead role. “I am proud that I launched Ajay Devgn with my film Phool Aur Kaante. I am all set to lauch the sequel of Phool Aur kaante with Ajay in the lead. The film will be titled Phool Aur Kaante 2.”
Patel has also informed that the quest for the lead actress has been ended on Sonakshi Sinha. Sonakshi will play lead role in the movie and replace the original Madhoo. "I plan to cast Sonakshi Sinha as I share a great rapport with her father Shatrughan Sinha. We are in talks with her. Sonakshi will make a great pair with Ajay. Since she has not yet been paired with him in any film, it will be the casting coup," he added.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...