Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 17 September 2011

Minnisha Lamba Refuses to Wore Bikini



Minnisha Lamba has refused to wear a bikini in  director Sagar Bellaey new romantic comedy.  According to some sources, her character in the film is a participant in a beauty pageant and even though the original script have a swimsuit round, but  Minnisha had clearly conveyed a message to Sagar Bellaey that she will not going to wear a bikini in this movie at any cost.
 "It is obvious that a beauty pageant will have a swimsuit round. But I said I won't do the film if I had to wear a bikini. But Sagar was kind enough to accommodate me, so we don't have a swimsuit round now in the film," Minnisha said
"I have done it in Kidnap and that's exactly why I am not
doing it now. Every film I take up can't be about wearing a bikini, because then such a thing becomes a necessity in every script. I have done it once, doesn't mean I am going to do it in every other film," she added.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...