Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Kangana Ranaut destroyed her ex - Boyfriend




Kangana Ranaut’s ex - boy friend Adhyayan Suman has slammed her by  putting some serious allegations on her. According to Adhyayan, Kangana had destroyed his life and he had witness his worst time with kangana during the one year they dated each other. Kangana had totally destroyed me and left me alone without thinking much about me. She had also destroyed my mom's life by flooding calls on her cell phone. This all drama come into light when Adhyayan loses his control and basted over a statement made by Kangana Ranaut. According to a recent statement made by Kangana few days ago, she had said, that she have a status or brand value like Paris Hilton in India. Apparently if I trust Kangana Ranaut and go with her words then, I have to say,  that she have that much status or brand value in Bollywood that the Paris Hilton suppose to have in Hollywood. I think Adhyayan Suman doesn't able to digest this statement and found himself compeled to come out in media and claim that it was he who had first introduced Kangana to Paris Hilton. But, in contrast to this, Kangana said she had never met Paris Hilton in her life or in past..
I don’t know who is hushing up the things and who is trying to grab this cheap publicity stunt..but whatever the case is… Raaz – the mystery continues……               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...